Thursday, February 16, 2012

Britain's fattest woman


Britain's fattest woman weighs 40STONE and is so big she hasn't been outside in FOUR years
Meet Britain's new fattest woman - who weighs 40 stone and is so big that she has not left her house in four years. Brenda Flanagan-Davies, 43, has never once sat in her taxpayer-funded living room because it takes too much effort for her to walk there from bed. Once as heavy as 45 stone, Brenda is now the heaviest women in the UK following the death of 45-stone Sharon Mevsimler in 2010. The former shop assistant, from Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, eats more than 6,000 calories per day - including nine chocolate bars and three litres of fizzy drinks. The recommended daily calorie intake for women is 2,000. Brenda is virtually bed-bound by her extreme girth and is so addicted to food she even has a fridge next to her reinforced bed crammed full of chocolates and soda. Now after years of being confined to her tiny bungalow, Brenda is begging for help after doctors warned her 'lose weight or die.' She said: 'I spend my life in bed - that's not a life. I have tried countless diets but I can't stop eating. I can't walk 20 feet to my shower without getting out of breath. I hate this life. I want to have children while I still can, but I'm not healthy enough to get pregnant. Doctors have warned me my weight could eventually kill me - I'm putting so much stress on my organs. But food is an addiction I can't fight. I need help.' Unlike Sharon, who had a gastric band fitted at her heaviest in 2009, Brenda has been told her heart is under so much strain from the fat she wouldn't survive invasive surgery. Sadly, mother-of-four Sharon, from Chelmsford, Essex, died of a heart attack just 13 months after her surgery. Brenda, who is married, said: 'I don't want to end up like Sharon. I've been as heavy as 45 stone - the same as her. I feel ashamed of myself that I'm even in this position.' Brenda, who has spent most of her adult life on benefits, is terrified of leaving the house in case she falls over and can't get up. In fact she has not left the house since a doctors appointment four years ago. She said: 'I struggled to get in and out of the car to get to the doctors and when I was there I was terrified of sitting down in case I broke a chair. I had to stand up and it was totally humiliating with everyone staring. After years of being called "monster" and "lardy" in the street, I'd had enough of it. People looked at me like I was a freak. They didn't see a person, they saw a massive blob they didn't think had any feelings. Sometimes wanted to scream, and tell them I'm still a person. Everyone has their issues, but my addiction is more obvious because of my size. Brenda's days are filled with surfing the internet, watching her favourite shows and, of course, eating. Amazingly, Brenda insists that is healthier than what she used to eat before - causing her to be her heaviest weight of 45 stone in 2006. She said: 'I used to eat a couple of bacon rolls plus a full English for breakfast, and I've cut back on takeaways. To me, food is like a drug. I am constantly craving chocolate and sweets. I get tired easily, so every day I drink a litre and a half of diet Coke and the same in diet Irn Bru. I pick diet to save on a few calories.'


بالصـــــــــــــــــــــور ... أســـمن إمــــــــــــــرأة فــــــــي العـــــــــــــــــــالــــم






No comments:

Post a Comment